Guys, would you be attracted to a woman who is weighs more than you, but has an hourglass, curvy figure, with a nice butt?

I've had a pretty non existent love life and I think it's because I intimidate guys cause I weigh more than most of them. Yet people have told me I have a nice butt and I consider myself to have an hourglass figure. I know I'll never be able to be tiny and skinny like the "relationship goals" type girlfriend, so I'm just wondering if there are guys out there that would be attracted to my body type.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're nice, attractive and have a good figure, then whether or not that figure is large or small doesn't matter. Believe me an amazon woman is on my bucket list. And I mean that in the nicest way. Because I think a tall woman with some curves is extremely hot.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• No. She'd be heavier than me, which I wouldn't like, and she's also have to be pretty tall, which I also don't really like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would still find her attractive, but I don't know if I would date her.

Unless she was extremely tall, it would be impossible for a woman to be heavier than me yet still have an hourglass figure and not be all belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally no. I'm a decent sized guy (6'3" 225lbs) and if my woman was bigger than me I don't think I'd like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problems if a girl had slightly more than average weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've have been attracted to robust women most of my life. The mirror tells all. Weight is just a measurement of the earths gravitational field on your mass.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if she was a little heavier than me she would either be pretty fat for a woman or very muscular, which would both not be so nice XD i guess i´d have to see it before i can tell...

0|0
    0|0
  • 'intimidate' guys lollol.

heavily overweight women don't register on the 'dating radar' of most men. as intimidating as going to a car lot and seeing a pickup truck when you want a sedan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't thin a woman that weighed more than me would look good, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care that much about weight but about height. I think most men would prefer a girl who is lower than themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I for one will only date women that are plus size (my personal preference).

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would that be a turn off
    Yes there are guys who like your body type

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds pretty sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be more attractive if her legs were toned. why does it always have to be the ass for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I find it attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but her weight doesn't matter as how she looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I like hourglass and nice butts and I cannot lie. I am on the skinnier end myself though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there are. Don't worry. ... Plus, those stick girls wouldn't be able to handle much, unlike ones with curves.

1|0
    1|0