Do I look uncomfortable here?

I always do the same pose. I don't even know why lol, It's almost instinctive now lol.
Do you have a pose?

Do I look uncomfortable here?

WHY DO I DO THIS WITH MY MOUTH? Lmao

• You look fine!
    42% (10)71% (17)56% (27)Vote
  • You look constipated.
    58% (14)29% (7)44% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that you look awesomely beautiful and charming :) very elegant :)

Vote 'A'

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow thank you! 😀

• Show All
    • Aw lol, you're so sweet ❤️😊 thank you!

• I won't say something unless I mean it or unless I'm just horsing around and I'm not horsing around here young lady :) you are adorable :) <3

Thank you so much for your gracious gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :) Appreciate your kindness wholeheartedly :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't say a pose... But I do have a couple of poses that are pretty redundant. I do them so much my pics are getting blah to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's your go to face. We all have one lol. You look fine tho. Pretty as usual. Your little smirk is cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are totally overthinking this

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty for reals! : ).
    But I guess the pose kind of looks like your forcing to smile on the first and last one !
    Like ehhhh okay sure I'll try to !

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao thank you.
      You're so right, I'm just awkward in selfies! xD

• Show All
    • Hahaha you're beautiful though!

• Aw thank you cx !

• I like the pose. The way you put the hole in your cheeks and push your lips forward, makes it seem like you want to give a sweet kiss.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw lol 😜 I didn't think about it like that!

• Its a sweet pose. Makes you sympathic. And its not a sexy like kiss, just a friendly one, so don't be afraid.

• Because you feel more confidence with that pose (perhaps because it makes your chin sharper and your jaw line shows) it's a common women smile pose don't worry, my friends do that a lot too

1|0
    0|0