Am I overweight?

I'm 5' 4 and 130, though most of my body is straight up muscle. I've been told by a lot of people that I need to go on a diet and get skinnier. What do y'all think?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Your BMI is 22.4 which is exacltly in the middle and because you are muscular its even ideal, because your muscle/fat ratio is ideal (have it measured in a gym). So don't diet and certainly don't listen to freaks that think the anorexic models of the magazines are the standard.

• Thanks. I am extremely happy you have a lot of common sense. Keep doing that. :-)

• Thanks a lot for this. This honestly means more than you could understand. :)

What Guys Said 5

• If you're toned and just a little bit soft in all the right places then you're fine. Muscle is more dense than fat so being muscular you'll weigh a bit more for that reason.

• I wish you had a photo so I could reassure you more but based you your stats and description, absolutely not.

People have this notion that every girl should look like a size 2 model. Some women are just built studier. Personally, I think it's hot!

Women who are thin often have less stamina.

• Thanks man. This means a lot.

• You are a perfectly fine weight and you should not even consider that those people are right, because they aren't. Seriously.

• That gives a rough BMI 0f 22.9 well within the normal range of 20 to 25

• just by what u have stated i would say your not over weight your probably a very good looking woman

What Girls Said 1

• You're not overweight. Maybe you have you're more curvaceous. If you want tone up but you're definitely not fat