How do I look? Do I look really fat?

If yes, then which parts should i concentrate on the most to do exercises for to make them look better?
How do i look? Do i look really fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly you are not chubby, or fat by any means. Fat = significantly overweight and at risk for many weight related diseases. You have a healthy hour glass figure. All that matters is that you are HEALTHY and HAPPY in your skin. Many men would desire your figure. If your figure is really troubling you then tone and tighten as you wish. But in my opinion you are perfect the way you are and beauty and sexiness emanate within from confidence. So if I were you, I would wear a sexy dress and show off that body and watch them drool. F*ck what people say, the only standard "fatness" should be measured by is an objective one implemented by physicians not a subjective one implemented by some idealistic asshole... just sayin.

What Guys Said 17

• nah you look fine d00d

• pesonally i like this type of body

• more curvy than actually being fat
    If you're not feeling comfortable about it, you can always start working out

• "then which parts should i concentrate on the most to do exercises"

You can't target a part of the body to lose fat. If you lose fat in one spot, you'll lose it everywhere. You look fine, not fat, but soft. If you want to get thinner or what have you, cut back on junk food and do cardio everyday. Doesn't have to be running, I lost almost 50 pounds by not having seconds, only a small handful of chocolate chips after meals for sweets, and walking around 3 or 4 miles a day.

• You look quite well - I would concentrate on toning up more than anything

• You have some extra fat but you don't look "fat" I'd tone down the tummy personally but it's up to you.

• Looks fine by me. If u care about my opinion lol

• You're not fat, curvy would describe you accurately.

• You look fine

• Not fat, just chuby but not much. in my opinion I like it but you want decrease then also you look good😊

• you have much weight to lose, to be honest

• try whole body, diet change, mostly legs, butt and stomach

• you look good enough for a fat female.

• I like the curves, I like wide hips and thick thighs

• I think you look great. :)

• your sexy. if I was your guy I wouldn't want you to loose any. your choice though we all can always be healthier-

• You have a good, naturally curvy figure.
    The best thing you can do is cut out sugar, starches and excess carbohydrates, then step up your cardio & fat burning workout.

This will let you keep your figure, but lose the belly.
    It's not easy, and it's gonna be hard work, but I promise when you're 6 months in, you will be very pleased with your body.

• As per your age you have a very sexy figure. nice boobs. you are perfect. not fat.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, Hun you have curves! Much appreciated too (:! My body is slightly similar and I love it. But if you feel you wanna tone it a bit, do some cardio or sit up's but you look good.💃💃💃

• your not skinny but well shaped. I think you look fine. If you want to lose fat - build muscle or just calories and allow the fat to redistribute itself naturally.

• Maybe a little curvy but nothing I'd stress over tbh ;)

• Meh. Your a little chubby but thats not a bad thing. If you do really want to lose weight here is some good exercise videos.
    https://m.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender
    By the way you can't target weight loss.

• You have a nice hourglass shape just tone but your not fat

• Yes. You are fat :(

• I think you look fine. If you want to tone your body it's your choice and you will benefit from it physically and mentally but you are definitely not fat.

• Yes, you look fat, specially your belly and thighs.