Guys, I know you like big boobs, but at what size does bigger boobs stop looking more attractive and just start to look weird?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Personally?
    I don't like anything larger than a C
    I think a D is about as big as they can get without looking imbalanced (real or fake).
    And a DD is just silly.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of big boobs so I would probably say a D or beyond

0|1
    0|0
  • Beyond size E they're getting to be too large.

0|0
    0|0
  • guess E or above

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather say I like proportinal boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like medium breasts that fit the girl. Not big on a small framed girl. Pert is the best thing. You don't want to droop

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever size that starts to give you backaches.

0|0
    0|0
  • D is attractive, A or E+ may look weird, but boob size is not a deal-breaker for me as long as boobs are healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apples are great, oranges are top, grapefruits are a bit too much, they look better when dressed, than naked and anything more is definitely too much

0|0
    0|0
  • B -C, everyone different but that my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • King Kong boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the size of the woman.

A 5'5 slim girl would look ridiculous with d cups. But a chuncky girl would be just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I like boobs that are between B's and C's. bigger than that it kind of sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are proportional then we will have a great time. I'm kidding anything over an E

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would all depend on the body type of the girl

0|1
    0|0
  • anything bigger than a D or DD is too big, But I myself prefer C's and smaller

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger than her head probably then they look really disproportionate never really thought about it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • sky is the limit. i love big jugs sorry. but to be honest around d is my favorite cause it fits most girls bodytype... .

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh it's more about the shape than the size for me.

0|1
    0|0