About to meet a guy I met online, can I have some opinion pls?

I've been talking to this guy online, found out about his old crushes, its all pretty and skinny Asian girls *keep in mind that i live in an Asian country so the girls are usually skinnier. i have been having a crisis over going to meet him or not. So scared to dissapoint and getting rejected over how i look.

Am i too fat? Or am i too ugly? Please be honest
thank you for the opinion :)
About to meet a guy i met online, can i have some opinion pls?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG That Pikachu Is Awesome... oh sorry, I should really address your question!

He may or may not like how you look. If he likes you then that's great, and I hope it works out.
    But if he doesn't then maybe he's not right for you and you should find someone that does like you for who you are and who does appreciate you! And maybe someone that can't see past your size isn't good for you.

I say the content of someone's character is far more important than someone's looks. But that's just me.
    I think you look pretty btw!

What Guys Said 3

• You look well

• Hi You're a little chubby but not obese so I think you're ok. You look like cute person though.

• you are nice, but a few-kilo loss would be invited, anyway you are nice :)

What Girls Said 3

• You look nice in the 2nd pic. And meet in a public place :)

• You're fine. Just do am up do, little lipstick and I'm sure he'll love it

• Girl you are not fat or ugly!! be confident and meet this guy!