First person to name each cartoon character correctly gets MHO. I knew all but 2. Give it a go?

First person to name each cartoon character correctly gets MHO. I knew all but 2. Give it a go?
These are characters from Nickelodean, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, etc.

List as Row 1, Row 2, and Row 3

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren & Stimpy, Bart Simpson, Spongebob, Felix the Cat, The Roadrunner, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffon, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, The Pink Panther, Betty Boop, Arnold, Casper, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, Tazmanian Devil, Bobby, Pinky and the Brain, Marvin the Martian.

HOLY SHIT I HAVE NO LIFE

3|0
    0|0
    • Lol you got em all correct and have the fastest time so far

• Show All
    • I've seen Powerpuff Girls like twice and Bobby's World I've never heard of, so that makes sense.

• Bobby's World was okay. Came from a character Howie Mandel used during his standup routines in the 80s. Expect those routines were filthy and hilarious. Somehow it got sold as a kids show.

What Guys Said 13

• Row 1: Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintsone, Ren & Stimpy, Bart Simpson, Spongebob Squarepants, Felix the Cat, Roadrunner.
    Row 2: Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffin, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintsone, Mighty Mouse.
    Row 3: Bulwinkle J. Moose, Odie Arbuckle, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, Pink Panther.
    Row 4: Betty Boop, Arnold "Shortman", Casper the Friendly Ghost, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, Tasmanian Devil, Bobby Generic, Pinky & The Brain, Marvin the Martian.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup definitely got em all right... Just gotta see if you had the fastest time

• Dang one guy beat you but a minute. Thanks for playing though

• Probably had something to do with me typing last names where I didn't need to.

• row 1: Mickey mouse, daffy duck, fred flintstone, ren and stimpy, Bart simpson, Spongebob Squarepants, Felix the cat and road runner

Row 2:marge simpson, yogi bear, stewie, popeye, mr krabs, charlie brown, bugs bunny, wilma flintstone, mighty mouse

row 3: Bullwinkle, odie, goofy, squidward, dexter, snoopy, Mojo jojo, olive oyl, pink panther

Row4: Betty Boop, arnold, Mr Peabody & sherman, Taz, Bobby, Pinky and the brain, and Marvin the martian. as far as the baby in row 4 I have no clue

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol thats Casper. Haha i thought it was a baby too. You almost won

• I know it now lol. I've seen about every cartoon known to man lol

• row 1. Mickey mouse, Daffy duck, skippy and slappy squirrel, Bart Simpson, Sponegbob, Felix the cat, Road runner.
    2. Marge simpson, Yogi bear, Stewie griffin, Popeye, mr. krabs, charlie brown, bugs bunny, Wilma flintstone, Ysemite sam or mighy max
    3. Scout master lumpus, oide from Garfield , Goofy , Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojojo, Olive oil , pink panther.
    4. Betty boob, arnold, Casper, ?, Tazz, ?, Pinky and the brain, Melvin The Martin

1|0
    0|0
  • Row 1: Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart Simpson, SpongeBob Squarepants, Felix the cat, The RoadRunner
    Row 2: Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffin, Popeye, Mr. Crab, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse
    Row 3: Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Yosemite Sam, Olive Oil, Pink Panther
    Row 4: Betty Boop, Arnold, Casper the Friendtly Ghost, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, The Tazmanian Devil, Calvin, Pinky and the Brain, Marvin Martian

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey mouse
    Daffy duck
    fred Flintstone
    Ren and Stimpy
    Bart Simpson
    Spongebob
    Felix the cat
    Roadrunner
    Marge Simpson

Stewie Griffin
    Popeye

Charlie Brown
    Bugs Bunny
    Tinkerbell

Bullwinkle
    Fido
    Goofy

Snoopy

Olive Oil
    Pink Panther
    Betty Boop

Casper

tassie the tasmanian devil
    Calvin
    Pinky and the Brain
    Marvin the Martian

... argh... missed a few... I give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, it's remarkable just how many of these characters I can remember by name even though I really haven't followed all of these cartoons.

0|1
    0|0
  • All I see is Goku ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The only one I don't know is the 3rd one from the right on the bottom row

0|0
    0|0
  • ? its here

0|0
    0|0
  • I just see squidward, that's all for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I know most of them but can't be ask to name all of them.
    smth...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey
    Daffy
    Fred
    Ren and stimpy
    Bart
    Spongebob
    Felix
    Roadrunner
    Marge
    Yogi
    Stewie
    Popeye
    Mr crabs
    Charlie brown
    Biggs
    Wilma
    Mighty mouse
    Bullwinkle
    Odie
    Goofy
    Squidward
    Dexter
    Snoopy
    Mojo JoJo
    Olive
    Pink panther
    Betty
    Arnold
    Casper
    Mr Peabody and Sherman
    Taz
    Pink I and the brain
    Martian

I was beat to it and missed one but who cares!

1|0
    0|0
  • I google searched the image, some people around here are dishonest enough to claim mho through that..

http://www.houseofmove.com/cartoon-silhouettes

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • No he won by like 2 minutes

• I'm not disputing he did it quickly, but that's what he did. meh.

What Girls Said 2

• Mikey mouse, Donald duck Fred dlinstone, rip and stimpy, bart, spongebob , ..., road runner, , marge, ... , stewie, popeye, , r krabs, ..., bugs binnie, another flinstone forgot her name, spacing on the other names, goffy, squidward, dextar, smoopy, ahh the money guy dang it, olive, pink panther, ..., Taz, Marvin the marsh in

Sorry I didn't do better

1|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, flinstones, Bart Simpson, spongebob, ... Marge Simpson, Stewie... Mr krabs, bugs bunny, ... Squidward, ... Snoopy, I don't know anymore lol I tried my best

1|0
    0|0