Guys, Am I ugly? Because honestly no one in high school finds me attractive, and I feel like they're right, and I'm ugly, even my ex said so. So um?

• Yes
    35% (14)
  • No
    65% (26)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• You have potential, lose weight, style your hair, and wear nice clothes and you will be more attractive

What Guys Said 9

• Number one, your ex was a sadist. Good thing he's an ex.

Number two, the fact that people in your high school aren't telling you you're attractive does not mean they don't find you attractive. At all.

And, anyway, you're pretty. So congratulations.

• I think you look nice

• You're not ugly. You look a probably a little older than high school actually. Wait until you leave the babies in high school behind and then meet a man in college.

• I don't really believe anything I hear on GAG unless I've heard it from a more reliable source before

• not ugly like average looking

• No you're not. Nice eyes

• I don't think so.

• No, not ugly!

• nice smile and eyes i wouldn't say your ugly