What would you ladies rate Chris Patt?

Be honest.
What would you ladies rate Chris Patt?<br />

Come on ladies

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• He's not that attractive

• 1-10 on the looks scale?

• You should say''I don't think he is attractive'' Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tons of women think this guy is good looking but nothing is wrong that everyone doesn't agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 10/10 Good looking + great personality.😍

• 10/10
    His personality is on point and he's attractive as hell.

• Yes he is a cool guy and yeah he is good looking (I am not gay). I figured some women would not think he is good looking but look at the responses I am getting lol.

• I guess I'm the only girl who gave him a 10/10

• @SansiSavvy yeah you are. There is one other woman that thinks he is good looking and gave him a 7. One guy on here gave him a 7.5. The other women rated him average and two of them just said they don't think he is attractive, but didn't specify if they think he is average or below average. Maybe it is just a coincidence that many women said that he is not attractive on here. Who knows what most women think of him in general.

• 6/10 or maybe 5.5

• I don't do numbers.
    I don't find him attractive nor do I think he's ugly.

• I am shocked the responses I am getting. Tons of women think he is good looking lol but obviously not everyone will think a person is good looking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 6-7 not my type. So that's my take.

• Not my type too white

• You mean he looks too ''Anglo.''? Like he looks too much like a typical white guy? I am talking about his ethnicity not the color of this skin. But if you are talking about the color of his skin I would disagree with you about him being too white, since he has a tan. But I am guessing you are saying you are into white guys that don't look like the a huge percentage of white guys? Like white guys with black hair or something.

• No I don't date women of all races. I never said anything about dating. I have seen women of all ethnic groups that are good looking, regardless if I would date them or not, I can't help but think they are good looking. I didn't ask was there any white guy in your life that you were interested in dating. All I said is that I am sure there have been some white guys that you have seen in your lifetime that you have thought were good looking. I only date Latinas. But I see chicks that are white, Asian, and other ethnic groups that I think that are hot.

• Do you understand my last response?

What Guys Said 4

• I would say handsome in a manly way if that makes sense.

• I think he's a 7.4/10

• @Asker filler is put to make their response long enough because if it's too short it won't be posted

• At least a 8.

• I'm a guy but even I'd say he was a 9-10! No homo, same with Johnny Drepp!