Guys, Do stretchmarks gross you out?

Hi. I'm a thirteen year old, 5'7, 125Ibs female and I realiza that on my thighs and behind. I feel disgusting. I've been told I grow too fast and am pretty tall for my height (I've always been a tall kid). During puberty I realized I had these marks I felt abnormal. I've been told I should model, am lean, and not fat.. but the thing is (Im Eurasian) and my dad (hes Chinese/Asian --- apparently Asian parents embarrass their childreb through calli g them chubby/fat/unhealthy... i dont know how to put it... lol) always judged how I looked. [Getting off topic]:He recently bought me shoes cause he said I have big feet that aren't feminine. At my brothers' graduations I wore flip flops/sandals (cause thats all i have as dress shoes... im not so girly...) when we took a picture he showed me the picture then his new wife and starting laughing at me for having wide large feet (Im a size 9 in womens shoes...)... Gosh this is embarrassing to say in public. When I was 11 he said "You're fat... go play more badminton" (since I loved badminton and all..)... I told my brothers and they got super pissed (I have four older brothers... im the youngest and a female heh) and spoke him. After one brother spoke with him he said that my dad said "Well who else is gonna tell her?] Okay Im off my bunny trail now haha... Anyways I have stretchmarks on my thighs and my insecurity is over 9,000 (heh sorry trying to lighten the mood). So bad that I haven't worn shorts since third grade because a group of girls teased me of my looks and always bothered me to why i started wearing only jeans... So for my future for my actual teen years, adult years, etc... does it gross you guys out? Sorry for rambling haha. I come from a martial arts family and now feel unathletic and uncomfortable cause of my insecurities of my thighs... legs.. yeah okay.. sorry heh >.<

NOTE: They're not insane stretchmarks. I just feel like someone will be like "Ew what happened with you?". You people are the ones I'm first telling about my one of my DEEPEST insecurities. I've heard on videos (heh yes I tried finding out why I have these and how to get rid of them) and they say puberty/growth spurt/growing too fast.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi I'm a Chinese guy! I think stretch marks look bad to be honest but I don't think most guys care.

What Guys Said 9

• You're gorgeous.

Girls with large breasts--the kind most guys would kill to see and touch--normally have stretch marks on those very breasts. Problem? Hell no.

Girls with very large backsides--see Kim Kardashian--normally have stretch marks as well. Problem? I don't think so.

So relax and enjoy. You're beautiful as is.

• No, If you dont get stretch marks then you're not growing... and everyone grows... no it's not ew... it doesn't mean anything... to be honest... if its quite small an on thighs then i won't bother me even a bit... :)

• Most guys don't notice stretchmarks

• Don't worry about them. I too went through the same thing. on my hips and lower back i too had stretch marks. I am not 23 and can barely see them. Due to you young age they shale slowly disappear.

• I dont care if i LUV u as who u are. Those who will be bother by it are those who only wants u sexually. 👌🏼

• No. Stretch marks are fine.

Most guys wouldn't even notice them. They did research and found that guys don't notice "little things". Weight going up or down or new hair. Stretch marks was one of them too.

• I don't have the time to read all that but to answer your question, no stretchmarks don't really bother me.

• No stretch marks are fine. You're dad is bing very mean

• I couldn't care less about stretch marks and I'm sick and tired of women complaining about them.

• It's an insecurity. ._.