Do guys really not like tall girls?

I am 5ft 9 and I feel like I come across as really intimidating. I have guys friends but sometimes I seriously think that they are nervous around me, does this have anything to do with my height? Shortish girls come across as cute etc but if your tall you are seen as like the bossy, stuck person. I am an extremely caring person and always am there for all my guy friends and give the advice etc. Does being tall make you come across to strangers as a bitch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls want to go out with sasquatches I'm 5'11 and considered a midget for tall girls

• Haha yes I'm afraid most of us do but don't worry most of my friends are 5ft so come to New Zealand and you will be considered tall :)

• It looks like a beautiful place but afraid to end up in something like hostile since I'm brown xD

Most Helpful Girl

• From your age, I'm guessing you're still at school.
    Being tall, I had the same problem when I was young. I was the tallest girl at school and taller than most boys, and guys were never interested in me. Then I left school and as I got older it was a lot different. Now I have a sexy boyfriend and I'm glad I never had relationships at school.
    Don't worry about it. You'll find someone.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 5'8" but I still wouldn't call you tall.
    But, I would rather date a girl who's my height or shorter. Just feels more normal that way.

• that's close to my height, just a little smaller.
    so no, i wouldn't mind.

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• some guys just don't like the girl to be the same height but we don't think that she is a bitch

• Thank you for your opinion, I do understand the whole guys like shorter girls and girls like taller guys thing :)

• I like tall girls

• i like tall girls. and 5''9' isn't very tall at all.

• No only your face can make you seem like that

• Do monkeys really not like bananas?

• I like when her heels make her taller than me but not when she doesn't have them on. I'm around 5'7"ish maybe 5'8"

What Girls Said 2