How can I know what color to dye my hair?

I just want my hair color to compliment my skin-tone.

Most Helpful Guy

• where's your photo? in this way, How can we decide which colour to advise?

What Guys Said 3

• If you're a blonde, dye it dark brown.
    If you're not blonde, don't dye it.

• Red red red XD

• You should ask your hairdresser this, she's a pro at this
    or at least should be

What Girls Said 3

• i could help if u want =]

well opinions are always a good idea. so is google. u could type in 'what hair colours suit tanned skin' for example.

just remember it's all about making ur skin look healthy and still glow rather than make u look unnatural [unless that's what ur going for]

• well, i'm not really a professional with that stuff. if i saw a picture i might be able to help. but, just google it. "what color hair goes well with ______ (your skin tone)"
    a ton of things will come up and it can help you decide!
    good luck :)

• I don't know my skintone. I can't even pick the right foundation.

• haha well are you on the lighter side, or the darker side? like i said if i saw a picture i might be able to help, although its a little hard for me to pinpoint an exact skin tone. you can also look on google for your skin tone.
      http://www.wikihow.com/Determine-Skin-Tone

• Well it depends what your skin tone is... You should go online and type "Hair colours that suit -insert skin tone-" and you will find a ton of information and ideas for hair colours you could possibly get :) Go for something that will not only compliment your skin tone, but will also express your personality and looks good! :D