What picture is the best?

I changed my profile pic again on fb lol. Have I made the wrong decision?
A- The old picture

B- The new picture

• A is the best
  • B is the best

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, someone as beautiful as you young lady asks to choose between 2 of YOU and it'll kill every guy's heart here lol.

I realize not an appropriate answer but how do you chose between the best and the best :D

You are not only beautiful but you are a camera's pleasure - sorry I'm of no use here I can't choose. I find both your pics (and the ones in your earlier question too) absolutely stunning and beautiful

• Thank you so much :-) <3 you make me feel so good about myself lol

• I say what I see, observe, perceive and feel young lady - all undeniable facts :) while you are always and most welcome with pleasure :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 9

• They're pretty close but I don't know it's just something about the first pic that seems a bit sweeter or more feminine that draws me to it.

• theyre both nice but i like A! but i'd just keep your current profile picture so you dont have a bunch of repeats in your profile picture album hahah. unless you don't care about that.

• I like both pictures, it's pretty hard to choose. 😅

• i like a, glamorous with a hint of mystery

• Hun you look great in both but I have to say I like the natural look in B. You are very lucky as you have natural beauty, I envy you!!

• I like both but maybe first one little more since it looks little more summery :)

• Thank you! :)
      Lol that was took in the winter and my new one was took in the summer! I never dress for the weather!

• Thats kinda funny lol

• I think the second one is the best :)

• The second one looks better

• I like both, but I really like the top in Pic A so I picked that one. :)