What picture is the best?

I changed my profile pic again on fb lol. Have I made the wrong decision?
A- The old picture

B- The new picture

• A is the best
    60% (18)37% (19)45% (37)Vote
  • B is the best
    40% (12)63% (33)55% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, someone as beautiful as you young lady asks to choose between 2 of YOU and it'll kill every guy's heart here lol.

I realize not an appropriate answer but how do you chose between the best and the best :D

You are not only beautiful but you are a camera's pleasure - sorry I'm of no use here I can't choose. I find both your pics (and the ones in your earlier question too) absolutely stunning and beautiful

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you so much :-) <3 you make me feel so good about myself lol

• I say what I see, observe, perceive and feel young lady - all undeniable facts :) while you are always and most welcome with pleasure :)

What Guys Said 28

• Answering the question... heavy risk... but the prize.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gGShiM1Exc

I say both of em are good but B is a new one so I suppose it's a new coat of paint eh!

1|0
    0|0
  • ALLLLEEEEXXXXXXX XD LOL!

second one homie.

1|0
    0|0
  • B looks like you're starting to have naughty thoughts on your mind. The burgeoning of a woman.

A looks like those virginal, aloof girls in those idealistic pre-Raphaelite portraits.

:P

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha does it really? I thought A looked slightly more suggestive lol

• Nah. You're forgetting I'm a man of the world. I know what's on your mind ;)

• I like the second pic

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you have B as your profile pic now. I like B more than A. But lets be honest you look beautiful in both of them young lady :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love picture B <3 <3 <3

1|1
    0|0
  • B is improved, but, if you did one more, called "C.", increasingly your smile by again as much as did from A to B, then you would have a nice profile picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like A just cause it shows like a manometer piece of more extra skin haha they're the same to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, They both are the best, But this time I choose B, Do you want to use it somewhere? B looks more feminine and sweet, A looks cool and noble. But both are pretty enough!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like both Alex, but its always nice to see a new one. Keep B! You look so huggable haha. (is that even a word?)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually choose options that doesn't exists, but for you, it's the second picture for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are nice but that smile on picture B makes it the winner Alex :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like A because of the necklace...
    But you seem to have more make up on there (the cheeks)

So maybe B

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I was wearing more makeup in A

• Ye, well I prefer the B one over the A one because I prefer girls without make up, you're already beautiful, you don't need it
      But the necklace though

• Thank you so much! :-)

• The second😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm 2nd one. But it's kinda the same type of picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • B is hot to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both of them.. but the first one is better... LOL yo look so preety in both of them...😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes. Nice smile. Number one was my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • The A looks a bit you know... the opposite of cold

The B looks cute..

So I vote B

1|0
    0|0
  • the second one is better ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • The second

1|0
    0|0
  • In every pose you're amazing.
    But I would go with B.
    B is best which has a cute light smile :)

1|0
    0|0
  • B is better because your smile is more noticed there and I must admit you look just fabulous :D

1|0
    0|0
  • you're cute on both pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you Russian? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A because you can see that you have nice breasts ;)

0|1
    2|1
  • smiling makes everything better all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The new one, you look happier :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• They're pretty close but I don't know it's just something about the first pic that seems a bit sweeter or more feminine that draws me to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • theyre both nice but i like A! but i'd just keep your current profile picture so you dont have a bunch of repeats in your profile picture album hahah. unless you don't care about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both pictures, it's pretty hard to choose. 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • i like a, glamorous with a hint of mystery

2|0
    0|0
  • Hun you look great in both but I have to say I like the natural look in B. You are very lucky as you have natural beauty, I envy you!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but maybe first one little more since it looks little more summery :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! :)
      Lol that was took in the winter and my new one was took in the summer! I never dress for the weather!

• Thats kinda funny lol

• I think the second one is the best :)

1|1
    0|0
  • The second one looks better

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I really like the top in Pic A so I picked that one. :)

1|0
    0|0