What is Style, and How do I get it?

Okay when I tell you guys I'm small, it means I'm small. I'm 5'3" and 102.1 lbs.
I have awkwardly long legs, and a small bust, but nice hips.
I'm skinny, but toned.
Yes I am 21.
I'm very pale with freckles, bright blue eyes, and shoulder length auburn hair.
As for facial construction, I have a widows peak, an average nose, and a small top lip, but bigger bottom lip. Forehead is average sized, as well as ears.
My problem is, I can't dress well.
I have no sense of style, and I'm very un-self confident, if that makes sense.
I hate going shopping, because it makes me feel worse. It makes me feel terrible.
I can never find anything, so I need you guys and gals help. What do I do?
This is my cry for help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could send you a PM showing a website that I consider amazing. I cannot make it public, for an obvious reason if you visit it.

Some basic rules I would thing are using complimentary colours, not trying to match clothes of slightly different shades that might end up clashing, not mixing different types of clothing.

You do not have to worry about your physical self. You sound lovely!

• Totally! Thanks so much. And I'm great with colors, (I went to an art school), so that part should be easy

• I tried to send the web site addy anyway, but it wouldn't work.

What Guys Said 5

• When you go to a ladies clothing store, look for the sexist dressed female (not sluttiest) and ask her if you are looking for the sexist style. If looking for classy style probably an older well dressed lady. For the younger clean style, a sale person dressed appropriately. Style is learned. This is you first class.

• That IS your style. It would be wrong for you to do stuff because another is doing it. If you're comfortable with how you are, go for it. If not, look for something you will love because you think it's good, not because another tells you it is.

• Thanks man. Im just not sure, because I hate what I have going on right now, and I'd love to look differently, and be caught up with trends, but I don't look good in anything :/ , im lost

• I'm sure a lot of stuff would look good on you. Maybe they all do it's just that you've never had another's opinion. Just keep looking, you'll find something you'll love, even if it's a t-shirt and jeans

• Think of a star or singer that has similar features as you do. Look at what they are wearing as stylists and fashion people have spent time designing around their look as it is so impirtant for a celeb. Start there and then make it your own.

• If ur with meh, u dont need to change a thang baby. I like u juz the way u are 🌹

• Well... Think of what you aspire to and dress the part.

What Girls Said 3

• Coco Chanel said "fashion is fleating, style is forever". So before anything get the idea that it has to be trendy or in to be stylish. Style is something personal that's uniquely you.
    I can't tell you how to find it but I can guide you. Look at a magazine and determine what genre of clothing you like best (or us google images). The mayor style categories are boho, grunge, girly, and minimalist. So look up these styles on Google and choose which one you like best then get back to me

• Check out this facebook fashion page. It's amazing
    www.facebook.com/TheModernFashion/photos_stream
    It might inspire you on your style.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1UXXu9jDk

• That's not really something you can get. Plus never doubt yourself because so far from what you described you look amazing. Wear what ever style that makes you happy.

Though giving fashion tips is harder to do since I don't know what you like.