Are hooded eyes or big eyelids more attractive?

Okay, everyone is asking about eye color, but I'm talking about the eye shape. Which kind of eyes are prettier on girls in your opinion? Example Hooded Eyes: Example Big Eyelids:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• But talking about eye shape as if it's a thing we can change or should change due to preference is kinda ridiculous. This is why so many people have self image issues. You need to base your self worth on more than looks alone.

• But never did I say I base my self worth on looks alone EVER. Actually, I base it the most on my academics :) I just wanted to know which feature was considered better, that's all :s And with makeup, you can give the illusion of a different shaped eye by the way.

• Wow, good answer, well now I'm leaning towards big eyelids more. It looks sexy.

• The bottom chic is pretty ugly, so hooded eyes in this case but it just depends on the girl.

• Lol, why is she ugly? I tried to pick both attractive ones.

• she has an ugly face. i just see nothing attractive about her.

What Girls Said 5

• All faces are beautiful. Shh with this nonsense.

• It depends on the person.

• Same amount of attraction.

• Hooded eyes. These eyes are referred to as bed room eyes.

• All eyes look the same to me and I'm not even Asian!