Guys, What would you think of this girl? Atractive/unatractive?

Light golden Brown hair, Big blue eyes with a light european epicanthic fold in the inner corners, full light red lips, cheekbones, thick, formed, naturally Dark eyebrows, very smiling and friendly, get almost straight A's, humouristic and nice, but in the evening on a Night out I'm quite a bad girl (woops) Somewhat stylish clothes. I've been told my ass is to die for several times, I have medium sized breasts, am not thin nor fat. Go or no go?

Updates:
One heck of a lot of people tell me I look very very similar to fashion model Cara Delevingne. Hahah even strangers (:
I'm pretty new to this, how do I upload a pic from my phone?(:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a pic could help

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well those seem cool things, but without a picture it's really hard to tell if you are attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No picture/10

0|0
    0|0
  • WHen you post.. there a button on the screen where you can select to upload photo... ( not on comment)

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound very attractive from your description but it's impossible to know for sure without seeing a picture of you

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound great, but I'd have to see to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do love description games

0|0
    0|0
  • can't really tell this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • A pic would be better but you seem fine to me, of course it's mainly about personality. I do like a cute looking girl with a young face though

0|0
    0|0
  • Better reanimate H. P Lovecraft to describe that woman you're talking about. Because can't say anything without pic but Lovecraft's description.

0|0
    0|0
  • We'll have no idea without pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a pic is the best...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to physically see someone in person. Facial features could be described diffent bty different leople

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you're more into your appearance than any man could ever be.
    Chill out and just enjoy yourself.
    Have fun.

0|0
    0|0