Why do people always say this?

Why do black girls always say they dislike/like "white guys" why do they mention race, a human is a human they are not defined by the color of their skin. White guys always say they dislike/ like "black girls" as if black girls aren't human a girl is a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesss. A Human is a human. i hope all people will get thisss.

What Guys Said 7

• No, Different skin colour dosen't change the type of person they are, But, It does have a Massive impact on how they look?

you will find, 99% of the time, When someone says they prefer certain races over another, Its not because they are races, Its just, They are honestly, Naturally, find that skin tone more or less attractive ;)

• Cuz they just want to get another black girl and me (a white guy) and meet up to play a giant game of Oreo cookie

• some people really don't have a way with their words

• I agree 100%. I don't like African American, Asian American, etc. Its just American

• Cause black people are often way more racist.

• I like broads of all types. ... just saying.

• I have a friend who is turned off by black girls. He told me that he is absolutly disgusted by even thinking about sex with them.

I also never have fallen in love with a black girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Your generalizing. If any body of these genders and races say this they say it because they mean it. People are attracted to what they are attracted to it is not a conscious choice.

• Not every black girls do this. And believe it or not I've heard other races say things like that too. This is not a "black girl" thing. This is and "ignorant person" thing.

• Because people are racists and ignorant it's so sad cuz ur right were all fucking people but a lot of people have preferences and others are just racists

• A girl is a girl like a towel is a towel. But we have white towels and black towels and there is nothing wrong with calling a white towel "white towel" and liking a colour more than other colours.

Black/white just explain the colour of your skin and make it easier for people to imagine the reality when someone's talking about you.