Girls, Is there any way for me to become as attractive as this guy through facesurgery?

i'm the guy on the bottom picture.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to?

• Becuse i not Orlando Bloom.

• I also notice that my eyebrows weren´t as thick as that guys and that my nose weren´t as straight. Do you think thicker eyebrows and making the mose more straight would make me look more attractive? just curious.

• Possibly but those are such minor details. I think you may be your worst critic. If it would give you the confidence you seek go for it. I don't really see it necessary.

What Girls Said 12

• Why would you even want to look like the top guy? He looks like he is made of plastic.

You look absolutely fine! No need to worry!

• you're under 18 and you're thinking of face surgery? who cares what people on the internet think of you? You are who you are and you should love all of your self. I don't think you're ugly, but you need to learn to love yourself because you are an individual and nobody could be you. That's something special, and something you should embrace in :)

• if plastic surgery can fool men into believing a trans-women looks exactly like a bio women. Then yeah you could become as handsome as this guy within the limitations of your face structure.

• You look fine.
    by the way the guy on the top photo is clearly wearing make-up.

• What does fine mean? Is that a way of telling me that i decent?

• @asker yep. Don't waste your money.

• Please don't. You're young and handsome, love yourself

• Love youself? funny when you say it becuse how can you love youself if others do not. We live in a socierty were some people are lucky with look and others aren´t. I just simply looking for ways to be 1 of those lucky guys out there.

• It´s the majority that counts.

• Aw dude you don't want plastic surgery. There isn't anything wrong with your face at all!

• what makes you think that you're not attractive?

• The fact that i've been told by some girls over the internet that i ugly, Having a squished face, weird eyes, looking like a rat, Being told that i look like i have down syndrome, Having an weird forehead, I a pretty emotional guy so i often suck it in thinking that i was unfortunate and that i should go trough surgery becuse of all these negative pointers.

• Don't ever let anyone judge you like that. KNow that no one else has the fortune to have a face like yours. Some may not find you attractive and stuff, that doesn't mean you should suck on the negatives. Do you really think those who rate you are worthy of actually rating you? Looks are not all that matters. There is so much more to a person than just looks. Don't let the world's crazinees get to you like this. Take care!

• Lol the guy in the top pic looks like a little douche. Honestly girls that are genuine will go for you, you don't want to look like that guy in the picture lol the real girls worth dating wouldn't go for a dumb ass looking guy like that..

• I know this sounds odd, but just filling in your brows would go a long way

• Actually you look pretty cute to me... Why waste your money on plastic surgery for? It seems like you have low self esteem... I don't know why though... I find you to have more innocent features... and a very adorable smile... be happy with who you are and don't worry about what others think of you...

• You need braces and a nose job. And your eyebrows need to be thicker. And your eyes are weird.

• Okay could you tell me how to make my eyes look more normal?

• @asker, ignore her. Your eyes are just fine.

• You are already good looking. In my opinion, the guy in the first picture is very plastic. You seem genuine.

• Thanks i appreciate your honesty but at the same time i know the majority doesn´t think the same way.