Girls, Rate:1-10 I'm I attractive or not also would you date me?

I would also appreciate if you could give me some tips on how to improve my apperance:) Like haircolor/haircut, clothes, going to gym, facesurgery, anything pls.

Girls, Rate:1-10 I'm i attractive or not also would you date me?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute, just not my type of cute

• What do you mean by just not my type of cute?

What Girls Said 9

• You're really not bad looking. Anyway, self-confidence is the key as well high self-esteem. If u don't love how u look, it really doesn't matter whether someone compliments u or not. I should know cuz i used to suffer with very low self-esteem. Now ik I'm one of the cutest little numbers there is

• No matter what, don't get plastic surgery! Sometimes it messes up and you will have permanently destroyed your face. Besides, girls care more about personality anyways. You could be the hottest guy in the world, but if you're a jerk and no fun to be around, none of your relationships will last.

• But doesn´t it also depend on what you choose to change about youself? For example, Geting thicker and darker eyebrows and making the nose look more straight shouldn´t be that bad. But if you try to put cheek implants or changing the height of the eyes then ´d say you have gone to far. It´s just my opinion tho.

• I'd say*

• Nothing is better than your natural looks. When you change them, you're giving up a part of yourself forever. I would rather date a guy who was naturally ugly than a guy who's had plastic surgery. It shows strength and maturity on your part that looks aren't everything to you.

• How many times are you going to post this question? ...

• 3-4 more times becuse girls opinion may be different depending on the pictures so i want to make sure that i know were i standing in terms of attractivness. I know a lot of girls have different opinions but i don´t think the majority would say that Orlando Bloom is unattractive.

• Orlando bloom is a god

• You look really cute in the picture of you with a Mohawk. If you look like that in real life and just take bad pictures then i'd date you. :P

• Honestly? 3/10. Your head looks like it's been squashed in a vice, it's so skinny and weird looking. Sorry no offence, but I wouldn't consider you attractive.

• If you don´t like it then i would appreciate if you could give me a tip on what would make me look more attractive so that i could possibily reach a 5 rate witch i think is better than now. So yea tell me what i should change about myself and i try to fix it.

• you look cute. Your smile is an added bonus which makes you look even better. 8/10.

• You look best with slightly longer hair

• i like the top too better and really how many times are u going to post this i give u 8/10

• Your style is a bit too edgy for me