What are some features you don't like about yourself?

I think people get so caught up in one thing they don't like about themselves... like their nose, thighs, tummy, etc. However, have you ever thought things like flour and baking powder go into a cake and those are gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike my teeth. I always have but I got them "fixed" but they seem to be getting worse and people still insult me over them. I think I'll pay to have them all taken out one day and replaced with fake ones.

I have not thought about the cake thing.

• Instilling fake teeth dayumm... maybe a little overboard?

• No, many people have their teeth removed and have fake ones drilled in perfectly.

What Girls Said 14

• I kind of want my nose done, breasts a little bigger, and get like invisaligns for my teeth. I kind of wanted to be a tad taller. I kind of don't like my butt either bc it isn't in symmetry with my boobs and I don't think I always look right in skirts and dresses and I don't like the over exaggerated attention bc I'm not a video vixen.

• watchu talking about? you look gorgeous and that afro... on point gurrrl!

• Oh why thank you. Believe it or not I'm actually kind of shy about my appearance in public. Still thank you.

• Good point... don't like my nose

• no I've never thought of that! How clever and funny!^^ I've always been hung up on my nose since my mother instilled the insecurity in me when I was younger.

• My ears and legs.

• ears, really? who would have thought.

• I would prove it if I could. Anyway, they're fine. My friend actually thought one was a SEA turtle when it was a tortoise one time. He sent me a picture of him throwing it into the water and I had to text him back "That's not a turtle! It's a tortoise. Tortoises can't swim!!!" so he killed one. Fun story.

• Aww that's heartbreaking story :'( :'( ... still laughing tho haha.

• Hmmm.. my calves, my height, my hands, my nose, my hips, my skin is too pale and my eyes :)

• duck face on fleek tho

• lol I said it was on fleek so chill gurrrl.

• Hahaha 1. I was chilled you can tell by the laughing smiley ,2. I just stated the truth 😎

• My nose.

I like that cake analogy though! 😄

• Really? I honestly can't see anything wrong with it. Yea, you can make any analogy with cake... om nom nom nom

• Um no 😳 that was just another thing to add to the list 😂

• Oh I see... geez, calm down with the self critics:) You're pretty and embrace it!

• Can we just say everything? im not keen on my eyes, my nose, my height, my weight so on so forth

• My face shap.

• my teeth... urrghhhh

• Thighs... the cake analogy is so clever

• things huh? how so? and you can make any analogy with cake om nom nom nom.

• My nose dear lord

• geez what's with the nose with girls mann? looks completely fine to me.

• Well in my case I dont like the entire cake

• My nose, my midsection and ass.

• This is probably gonna be a bit sad but I dont like my mouth, chin, shoulders, hands, belly, hips, ass and thighs.

• Hey hey... you're a beautiful cake. Probably like cookies&cream flavor and something I would eat... in a totally non-creepy way lol.

• Hey I'm cookies and cream >=[

What Guys Said 4

• Short height, crooked teeth and very pale skin.

• I'd like to be taller.
    My abs are lopsided. I'd like them to be more linear/symmetrical

• I don't like my nose..

• My penis is too wide... I never get to have sex for longer than 10-15 minutes before girls give up.😔