Guys, do you think that girls with muscular arms are attractive?

This isn't me but I have this body type, and I'm wondering if it's attractive to guys.

Guys, do you think that girls with muscular arms are attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• She looks so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's okay as long as its not too much muscle.

0|2
    0|0
  • If I were a fitness nut I'd might like that but as I am right now it's not what I'm most attracted to. THere are guys that like that though they're typically more fit guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I want my girls to look girly. But I respect those that put the time and effort into it to get fit, regardless of gender. I just prefer a nicely trained belly on a girl more than muscular arms if I had to choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go for muscular arms, but it's not a deal breaker if you're hot life that girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly muscular. As long as she squats, we're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • A toned body is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty damn attractive,

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like girls with strong abs, even muscular thighs. But in the arms and shoulders region they are not supposed to have a lot of muscle tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen a lady here with a body type like that and she is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • BOOOM BOOM BOOM, BANG BANG BANG , yes so nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arms aren't necessarily something I find attractive or unattractive. It's a sign that she's active and fit which I like to see, but I'm never thinking "damn, look at that girl's arms"

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion :/

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do think they are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i think attractive girls may or may not have muscular arms. the arms themselves are just a feature

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i dont want a chick who has the arms of a 16yr old track n field boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit is always attractive.

0|0
    0|0