Your simple how do I look?

Your simple how do I look?

I've been updating my body quite a while, not a douchebag or anything just a really nice guy who wants opinions on his own body, my self esteem is high and I want to know if others see why it would be.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah your cute. Your out your abs to make them more square and you would be perfect =) self confidence is good but don't get cocky or it will bite you in the ass

• Never cocky I'm happy as all hell with my girlfriend who had cancer, amazing she is. I value things in life, personality is what I look for in girls.

• You look good, and now I feel like a pedo saying this, lol. 😂

What Guys Said 2

• You're only 14 who cares no girls care like a little boy.

• Very mature, you must be great at parties.

• Please dude no matter how good you look you can't escape the fact that you look like a kid.

• What happened to "that's all I had to say" I'm 14 I'm never denyed the fact that I look young because scientifically I am. But to have a chinese 25 year old complain and b¡tch about a teenagers looks is more pathetic. I highly doubt you're 25 and if you were no wonder you're being salty, you obviously had trouble with women at 14.

• You look well