Girls, Am I to ugly/fat to get a girlfriend?

Girls, Am i to ugly/fat to get a girlfriend?

Updates:
so...
I think im very ugly girls just dont like me :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's someone out there for you. Don't put any negative thoughts into your head (because it will destroy your confidence and THAT--lack of confidence--is unattractive to many women).

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Of course not. You're not even close to ugly, you're very handsome and you're not fat, you're just chubby and being chubby is okay. You will find a girlfriend that is perfect for you. Don't give up :) <3

0|1
    0|0
  • he's cute. Kinda looks like the younger version of John Goodman from Roseanne

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't "fat" or ugly.
    You're cute, maybe a little chubby. But by no means gross.
    If you're a nice guy, you'll get a good girl I bet.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all, you look like you'd be fun to be around, with a good sense of humour... you have a nice looking face and most girls like to have some meat to hold on to while hugging... :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not the best looking guy around. But I don't think your too ugly to get a girlfriend as long as your not aiming for model looking girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really friendly which is a plus. Be more confident and I bet you'll find one

0|0
    0|0
  • You look chubby. Chubby is cute :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll find a great girlfriend I swear.

0|0
    0|0
    • If i find any girlfriend ill be happy :S

• Don't be satisfied with whoever shows up. You deserve the best

• Nothing wrong with a thick man 😎, plus you're handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not attractive to me but maybe you're attractive to other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're good to go :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your on the bigger side but your handsome and look friendly. I think if your a kind and self confident around women you could definitely attract them

0|0
    0|0