Girls, rate me on a scale of 10.. also, would u say yes, if approached by me for a date? (im a stranger to you)?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• 6/10 id say No.

• Thanks for your opinion. I respect that! It is obvious though, still, it was coz of the tan/ugly lukin face, right? Feel free to answer pls.

• Yeah just the tan.

What Girls Said 5

• You are very cute. Hopefully you wouldn't ask me out off the bat, but after getting to know you... I'd probably say yes :)

• You have nice features, but I don't know how you carry yourself in real life (do you look confident/insecure and relaxed or tensed? Do you have an inviting body posture or closed posture etc). So its hard to say.

• Well, ur coments are abslutely valid but i meant whatif i. Were a stranger, i saw u fr d frst time n approached u..

For ur q, im confident of myself, i dont speak to many people unles the need be apart frm my frnds n regarding the posture.. im not sure as to what can be an inviting/uninviting posture. If u can tell me, wuld b great! Thanks fr the coment, a bit different n myc one 😊

• When you meet someone for the first time things hidden clues like body language are very important and will ultimately determine how attracted you are to the other person. I would say no to a date since I'm in a relationship but if I was single then it would really depend on how you'd come across.

• Agreed but then would wish a guy or say if i appriacged u, to come across u as likeable or to be able to get a yes. I mean, what exact body language would u hve expected from me or something specofix like... Not, using those filmy pick up lines, saying straight away whtever i felt not feelin nervous etc. ?

• 6/7 and Id like to get to know you first, but if I was single then it hadn't been a straight no;)

• Thnx a lot for ur honest opinion. Also, it hafnt been a straight no, so what would it have been like - an indirect No? 😋

• If I was a bit older - than maybe it wouldve been a yes lol

• Okay, may be is still closer to NO 😊 thnx!

• 7/10

I'd say no. I like knowing the person before accepting a date.

• Okay, that's absolutely correct in a way. Well, if i were your classmate or a colleague and say, we didn't talk ever; just that we saw each other everyday. So in that situation would you have given a chance?

Just feel absolutely free to share anythin even if its bad or sonethn like my face ain't good so a NO. Thnks!

• Sure, why not?

• Okay!

• 7.5/10, and yes I would but I'm a bit shy though...

• Appreciate your opinion. Thanks for sharing! 😊