Girls, Am I good looking?

Ok i want to start this off by saying im not by any means fishing for compliments, if you dont like the look of me then please feel free to tell me.

Now; i get told by a lot of people, specifically older women (and occasionally men) 40-60s that im very good looking, handsome, dashing all of that. While i must admit it is a confidence booster i get the feeling that middle age women say that to all the young chaps they come across and I've never really got a similar comment from a girl my age.

So, for my own sake i want to put it out there: what would you rate me or would you date me?

Please be honest aswell if you dont like the look of me, tell me or if you want more photos let me know and ill post more. Any and all input will be appreciated and thanks for your time.
Girls, Am i good looking?

• Would date
    81% (17)
  • Would not date
    19% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Cuuuuteeeee!! Now shades off lol 😎

• I would date you, but the eyes are the most important thing (so I would like to see your eyes too :) )

• How can I tell when your wearing sun glasses? O_O

• Not bad. I like your hair and the fact that your lower lip is pink

• Dam ur hot love your hair !!

• You look very good, but I think you would look even better if you shaved :) Just my personal opinion