I want to send my pic to my boyfriend... think he'll like it?

I want to send my pic to my boyfriend...think he'll like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course he will!!!
    he likes you, you're his girl :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• You shouldn't put your face so close to the camera, it's intimidating and it doesn't allow much light so it becomes scary.

• Thanks for explaining cuz i wasn't sure what was scary about it

• I understand. Thank u so much. Too bad i can't give u a MHO award too, cuz u earned it just as much

• Oh, it's ok ;)

• That is scary :/ 0_o

• That's a sexy pic he will love it. I would ;-)

• seems plain.

• you should show some nipples. id like that if i was getting it from my girl

• Lol, I'm not that type of girl. I'm Christian. I don't really do the half naked sexy pics and neither does he.

• Good point. I honestly don't think twice about showing cleavage cuz that's part of my style. Christians do do sexual things with their SO. We're human too. I don't know, i just don't want him thinking of me as a slut in the back of his mind... even though he has actually seen all of me in rl (he's my first), but it seems a bit different in a picture, uk?

• yah i m crhstian too. use to serve and street evangelize and actually have a relationship with Jesus. not just bron into a family of faith. faith is a walk of the individual which means God has no grandkids. anyway, i know christians do sin. the faith isn't about rules or regulations as islam is. we know once we truly beleive and have arelationship with Jesus, past present and future sins are all fogiven. i think you're just personally uncomfortable... i dont think it has anything to do with being a christian. because you'll do what you want anyway.

• That pic is too blurry, he'll hate it.

• He's your boyfriend, so I'm sure he'll like whatever you send him?

• Sure he will, it's from you.

• im not sure he'll like it

• That is is a bit scary looking

• I guess so. Send it and you'll know

• I don't know im not your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure he won't mind.

• You could be in a lighter room and to have your face not so closed up:)

• No I don't think so. It's scary. How bout a nice clear picture with great lighting.