Honest opinions on waist, stomach hips?

honest opinions on waist, stomach hips?

hi, I am aware that I need to lose bally fat and muffin top, but was just wondering the extent of my situation. unnatractive? or not too bad? I am 17 and weigh 135 lbs and am 5 ft 6. thank you for your honest opinions

excuse the typing errors!!!
*belly
*unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually really nice, you're quite curvy, and that's a good thing. I don't think you need to lose weight, but if you want to, only like 10 lbs.

What Guys Said 12

• You look pretty darn good to me. Makes me wanna blow on your tummy like you do with a baby haha

• Everything looks healthy. I don't see a guy being put off.

I wouldn't even say it was muffin top. Girls are working out a few times a week to look like that.

• Looks fine to me

• You look perfect the way you are!

• You don't have an ounce of fat to lose! You have nice curves, and if you had a little more belly that would be very nice.

• ouuu so curvy :)

• Not bad; it is still very attractive.

• You need to lose the love handles. Your obliques have some pudge.

• well you look pot bellied to be honest.

• love the hips, stomach could use toninig

• Thats perfect, you have curves and your not fat. I hate when a woman has a six pack. LOVE IT!!

• For comments on hips side pic is required and for belly fat as you said you need to lose it

What Girls Said 5

• not bad at all.. you have a really nice waist! and if anything, toning is good :)

• looks hourglass

• not too bad to me. I wonder if you'd still look hour glass shaped when the muffin tops gone.

• Your waist is so tiny😱 I like your curves!

• i weigh the same as you and 5 inches shorter.

Your measurements are perfect! i wish i looked like you.

dont worry about that, you dont need to lose anything. It's natural, for having babies lol. work with what you got :)