Are my eyes weird, too small? How do girls feel about smaller eyes in non-asian guys?

I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, date, kiss or have been complimented by a girl in real life. I've assumed I was a late bloomer but over the years things I've tried like online dating and tinder have been epic fails. So now I'm really insecure.
I keep hearing from the opposite sex that I have small eyes and that I am not their type.

Can I please have some honest answers from the girls that lurk here?: Are small eyes a deal breaker to you, is my face really that unsettling for you? I'm looking into a surgery called blepharoplasty, where they cut back your eyelids and make your eyes appear larger. It's mainly done for Asians, and though I am totally white, I'm still worried because to be honest I never assumed my looks were an issue till things started suggesting they are. I've been battling poor self image for a while, now. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not say that you have small eyes at all. In fact, just based off your picture I'd say you're quite attractive. Don't let other people's opinions get inside your head, you clearly just haven't found the right girl yet-- there could be other reasons for that that have nothing to do with your looks. Personally I wouldn't put yourself through the pain and extra expense of that kind of surgery especially when you don't need it.

• Okay! Thank you so much, all these replies are so positive and helpful that it's tough for me to select MHA haha

What Girls Said 9

• Your eyes are small, but that's not a bad thing at all. I don't remember ever thinking a man was attractive because of his big eyes. You look attractive to me and I don't think you have anything to worry about, there's nothing weird about how you look. Rejecting someone because they have small eyes, well, that's what's weird here. You definitely DON'T need surgery!

• Thanks. Your comment was super helpful!!! I was overthing people messing with me, probably lmao.

• You're back... hmm...

Your eyes aren't small.

• Nah your eyes are fine
    There are plenty of dudes with smaller eyes

• your eyes are fine. you look good.

• No? They don't look small at all to me, and I think you're overall pretty good looking

• You have a cute face
    Nice eyes

Small eyes aren't a dealbreaker

• You could be a model

• You're really handsome!

• The insecure how do I look questioning guy is back.

• Yeah, not that I want to be, ha! I've taken time off to focus on me, worry less. I have a life. I'm just insecure because of various events that occurred.

• But you look FUCKING above average. for fuck sake buy a fucking mirror and be fucking realisitc.

What Guys Said 2

• no yer eyes look normal 2 me

• I think you look decent I'm Asian and have big bulging eeyes hahaaha