Who looks better?

Just wondering, because her boyfriend said I look bad in a really rude way and I was wondering if everyone thought the same thing

Who looks better?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You both look good and ur 15 stop worrying about shit like that. Us old people are counting on u kids to solve global warming😃

• Just a couple of kids. Neither of them Iook bad.

• Tell your boy he looks like justin bieber but with a smaller dick

• #1 you're too young to be worried about this on a site where there's creepo's looking around at you with almost nothing on
    #2 it's about what you think of you
    #3 see #1

• The one on the right looks the most beautiful, I love the body and face!

• Equal chicks... fuck her boyfriend.

• Which one am I supposed to be rating?

• I think he was just being mean. "Push girl in the mud" because he likes her mean.

• Don't let one opinion crumble down the opinion of many.

• Both of you look WAY TOO YOUNG, to be asking this

• Not a good picture...

What Girls Said 6

• You are both very beautiful. He was just a jackass.

• You both look beautiful. I think that was pretty rude of him.

• I think he was just being sarcastic hon. Probably not trying to offend you, just trying to compliment his girlfriend. He probably could've done it in a less demeaning way to you though. I'm sure he just said she looked better to him because that's actually the girl he loves, that's all, but not saying you're ugly or anything. I wouldn't read so far into it darling. You both are lovely.

• I think he did it to get his girlfriend's attention and prove something to her. You guys look amazing I don't think she looks better. He's a real ass. And she didn't stand up to you for that. Whixh was rude.

• you shouldn't be with him if he says you look bad

• I think the girl with the brown hair looks better facially. But the blonde has a better body.