Would you cheat your boyfriend for this guy?

• Im always faithful no matter what
  • Yes I act on my hornyness no matter what
  • Im a guy and I want to see the bullshit girls say

Most Helpful Girl

• No i wouldn't cheat , because loyalty is at the top of my priorities in a relationship. Just because a guy has a big d*ck and a six pack it doesn't necessarily mean a woman will cheat. Some women are capable of having self- control as well as a conscience :-)

What Girls Said 4

• What? I'm not even that attracted to him, he's just some random guy. + I would never cheat, no matter how hot the guy was.

• Why would his looks be the deciding factor in anything? I don't even know him...
    Aaaaanyways ---- I would never cheat on my boyfriend.

• i would never cheat,.. dont care even if he is the prince of england..

• He looks nice but I would never cheat even if I found him like that in my bedroom after taking a shower.

What Guys Said 3

• I just threw up a little in my mouth there. You are quite naive/ignorant to think that women cheat because of physical attractiveness.

• You're quite naive to think that they wouldn't.

• Okay, sobg, women DO cheat because of physical attractiveness. Does most women do it? I don't know. I just know that there ARE fickle women in the world who do only go after guys for their physical attractiveness. Its not offensive to the female gender to say that there are some pretty shitty women in the world.

• Yes, I agree. There are always exceptions!

• I want him like a donkey wants the carrot!

• Who wouldn't want his big weiner