Be honest, which guy here is better looking?

1-

be honest, which guy here is better looking?

2-

• Guy 1
  • Guy 2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• They're both super attractive, I can't choose.

• Tough one. The first dude has this cute smile if he smiles though and the second looks a bit feminine somewhere, but the last picture is super hot and he actually looks nice and down to earth. Maybe that guy at the left in the third pic haha.

• The first guy...
    Ad least to me.

• guy 1 is cute who is he

What Guys Said 4

• All them 'men' look more like women with very short hair...

But on that note I could be saying that because my therapist says 'I judge others to sooth my insecurities '

• both seem a little above average

• I think they look like posers, the trouble with very good looking people is that they've never developed personality, they never had to.. this can make them dim and in turn ugly.

• well, lets be honest, very good looking people, their options are limited to the modelling world and we need good looking people to sell products, so they are just using their innate talent, which here is looks, for it, nothing wrong with not developing a personality for them.

• Looks are finite, that's the problem, but superficial people live in the moment, it's in their nature.

• Gay porn Or gay porn?