Why does every single girl make it a big deal if their ugly or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Because many guys are assholes who bash woman if they don't have huge tits, a nice big butt and a hot face.

• Cause it is. It's hard to get love when you're ugly. Everyone wants some lovin'. :(

• Because we are told are worth is based on are looks. Also 'attractive' women in general get treated differently.

• I'm glad you realize this because it's very true.

But, I'd like to add that attractive men get treated differently by both women and other men. Generally speaking, pretty humans are just on another level compared to the average looking ones. Sounds superficial as hell but it's actually wired into our biology.

• BECAUSE LOW SELF ESTEEM

• Lol princess meth blocked me. Sad human there 😂

• Because pretty girls seem like happy girls. When your pretty we imagine you getting any guy you want, wearing whatever you want, being able to be confident and fearless, rich, and just overall living an awesome life.
    And if your not pretty we imagine a lot of ridicule and rejection both from the world and from ourselves.

• We live in a society where if a women is beautiful she gains more in life from it with little hard work to get it. As well as most males have looks on of the things high up on their list of who they pick as a long term partner.

• "As well as most males have looks on of the things high up on their list of who they pick as a long term partner."

To be honest with you, I thought this was the case more so for women than men. Though of course both sexes like looking at pretty things no doubt.

• yeah i'm not excluding females from this particular since I do it.^^

• Cause of people's opinions about our appearance.

• Because it's hard for ugly girls to get love than a pretty girl would.

What Guys Said 4

• Sadly society shapes a girls mind to believe that her worth comes from her body
    if she has hings that dont fit society views as appealing she will begin to grow insecure, this will lead to low self esteem

• Same thing for men.

• @Anno_Domini i agree, but for men its less about how we look but more about what we have...
      Which in my opinion is actually worse cause we get judged for looks and what we have obtained and built

I say screw society!

• That's about right.

• Because guys and society are extremely focused on women's appearance...

• Because many of them are tallentless hacks that want to get through life sucking dick in exchange for a warm bed to live in and food in the fridge.

• Potential woman hater in the building

• you're mother most have been embarrassed to have you. Get lost!

• My mom is actually quite proud of me and happy to spend time with me when she gets the chance. You're a horrible judge of character. Someone is honest to you and not afraid to take a position and you try to degrade them for it because you want to white knight. Bottom like a lot of women are shitty people, that doesn't mean all are. You can't tell the difference between many and all. Neither could the shitty women that support your position on here. :D

• Because that is the value of a woman in society.