Girls, do you think I could get nina dobrev?

based on my picture, do you think i could get nina dobrev on any other young celeb who is just as gorgeous as she?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2l9m98y&s=8#.VXy87c45uZQ

bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebs all started as nomrla people find a normal girl.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1526408-rate-nina-dobrev

• What do you have to offer are you rich? That will help

• lol i actually know what user you're talking about but i won't say her name. i've never seen pics of her though, is she hot? i don't think my age will be much of an issue though, unless i had maturity issue which i don't and who knows, maybe nina would be into younger guys? i mean it's not like its unheard of.
      and what do you mean go up to her? i don't live in hollywood, california lol

• From what I've seen she's reasonably pretty but nothing outstanding. If you really want Nina I think you need to move to Hollywood...

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry to crush your dreams, but you can't, haha.
    Guess you'll have to stick to us mediocre gals.

• Unlikely... but I've been wrong before

• unlikely huh? do you think i could get you tho?

• Because I don't know you, date people my age, doubt you live anywhere near me and I'm spoken for

• i was speaking of a hypothetical situation but ok i guess our age difference wouldn't be to your taste anyway

• Hate to crush your dreams but no.

• That's highly unlikely unless you have connections.

• well it's good to know you have self confidence. But most likely no.

• To be frank with you buddy you are reaching way too high, and not because of your looks or anything but just the fact that you guys will only ever be strangers unless u got the hookup or know people

• I'll be polite and say that it's unlikely.

• oh jesus. is it because i don't look like ian samerhader?

What Guys Said 11

• I've heard of people having high standards, But fuck me dude. Gorgeous celebs only? 0_o

• this isn't about standards bro. i'm just asking girls if they think i could get her based on my looks.

• Bro, you can totally get her, I think that she can already start making plans for you two.

• Yes. Well, no.

• Not unless you're extremely rich. Tbh, she's way too attractive for you

• it seems i forgot to click the "girls" button when asking the question. but thanks for your input

• I upvoted this too quickly I think he's a comparatively handsome dude

• I don't think so

• You look like a guy in a band :) If your band is any good, maybe...

• Though I cannot see you, I know she's far from 'ALL' that so I'd be inclined to say sure. Why not?

• yeah , probably in your made up fantasy

• not her coz she is glamorous and would obviously prefer a wealthier and more successful guy.

but you can get a girl of equal or greater attractiveness, like I am not even good looking or anything, maybe even in the ugly category and yet I get to talk to really hot girls, and occasionally get called hot or sexy too, so yeah, just relax lol

• I don't know who she is, but if she's a celeb, then I would not touch her if they PAID me to. Your looks don't matter... Just get a lot of money.

• I dont know who that is