Do I look too skinny?

I was told from this pic that I look "too skinny" is that true?

Do I look too skinny?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so, nice smile :D :D :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• You are skinny, but not too skinny in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fantastic, people are dicks. Live life on your terms.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you look good!
    Don't listen to other people tell you how your body should look!

0|0
    0|0
  • looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Look fine to me. Just eat healthy foods and be active enough to stay healthy... the body needs some exercise to stay healthy. Even a walk at a decent pace is exercise. And... SMILE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • how much u weight? and yeah u look skinny ( the legs) but if u feel got with your self and u eat well just stay healty with your body and mind

0|0
    0|0
  • you alright, everyone looks more skinny in that pose, especially the arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • very. eat better and lift heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are rather skinny, but if thats how you naturally are I wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah tbh that's kinda scary ur legs r like sticks and ur body is really skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 'skinny' not 'too skinny'.

I like tall skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It maybe just your body hard to say

0|0
    0|0
  • For your height, no, not really. Remember, your weight is directly related to your height

0|0
    0|0
  • I would consider you skinny but not too skinny. Wait you're 25+? OK quite skinny then.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You look skinny but not unhealthy skinny. If you are healthy and eating well then enjoy your body.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for saying that, most of the time I'm happy wearing baggy sweats and a hoodie. I sometimes wear pairs of leggings under my jeans, and long sleeve layers so I look a little more thick...

• You look beautiful, don't let people put you down because they're usually just jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Only your doctor knows for sure. What does she say?

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! You're perfect the way you are! You're actually pretty slim and healthy looking. Be proud of yourself <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You're skinny yes but not in an unhealthy looking way

0|0
    0|0