I hate my asymmetric jawline?

the right side of my jaw is slanted inward like. and I'm so self conscious about that can anyone help me get over it? Or fix it I hate that I feel like it makes me look ugly. Yes even tho u can't see it in my profile pic. My camera makes my face look normal but in person Uggh and when someone else takes a pic of me from the back camera it shows so much

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you either just have to accept it or go to the dentist to have your bite corrected with braces or a repositioning splint.

• Oh wow, glad you found that helpful.

• And I like how u just gave it to me straight forward lol

• :)) Ok, thanks for MHO and good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Welcome to the slant jaw club.
    Anyway, I have it too. Most people do.

This is what a perfectly symmetrical face looks like.
    d3u5xmnnxiuz0w.cloudfront.net/.../...4-954x431.jpg

• I promise, the only person it's a big deal to is you. Most people probably dont even notice.

I was kinda the same way for a long time because my nose is crooked. After a while I realized people didn't even notice it unless I called attention to it,

• u look ok in yer pic...

• I said that just in person it's more noticeable and my camera makes everything look symmetrical

• i assume it's not dat tragic... so no worries

• It's not but I jut don't like it. It bothers me a lot

• Who cares, your beautiful.

What Girls Said 2

• The main character from 'Teen Wolf' has one and most of the population wants to jump his bones! You're not ugly!

• Mines is just more noticeable like worst than his in a way. I just think if it wasn't their I'd be more attractive @esplorare

• i also hate hate my jawline!! like you said " you can't tell by the picture" because of the camera angle i took the picture... by my jawline is very sharpppp!! ugh :( hate it to be honest... but nothing i could do about it...

• Right it's so annoying 😒