Guys, what do you think of girls woth a muscular torso?

Not quite defined abs, but you can tell by looking at them they are really strong

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a turn off because they usually have a manly look.

What Guys Said 14

• I think it's ok. I don't like girls that are too muscular. If you look like Arnold, then I don't like it. If you are just fit, then fine !

• I think it can be very hot if it matches the whole body (without exaggeration, bodybuilder competitor like).

There are other hmmm aspects of it that make it even hotter, related to stamina and flexbility ;)

• I like it when you can vaguely make out their abs, but the belly still looks somewhat soft. Ripped torso's are for males in my opinion. I appreciate the effort surely, but I don't consider it to be feminine.

• I think its HOT! The upper bodies of female gymnasts, swimmers, etc are all hot. Love the lower bodies of gymnasts, soccer players, and cheerleaders too. Basically muscular women are hot too!!

• It's a big turn-off. It just looks masculine to me. I like my women SOFT.

• Turn-off. If I wanted to date someone muscular, I would date a guy.

• probably they need to spend time more time in a saloon than a gym

• Six pack abs? Gross. Healthy, toned stomach is where it's at though.

• Yes, I like a strong, fit girl

• I like, just so long as it's not over done

• Doesn't bother me. Some guys might find it intimidating if they are a bit flabby though.

• Not attractive tbh

• There good

• ? ? Makes no sense? Post a picture?