Will my butt/thighs look ok in a swimsuit? Which one?

Heyy ok so I was really taking a while to debate whether I should do this or if it was safe or something, but i'm gonna go ahead.
I'm really insecure when it comes to my thighs and butt, especially in a swimsuit, ugh!!
So I don't know if anyone takes this picture as sexual- ITS NOT OMG. But ok, weird question... do you.. think... my butt... would look ok in a swimsuit? Can you give me a preference as to what swimsuit it might look best in bc I know every body is different. Thank you :( Personally? I think my butt is big and awkward, but idk? No hating on me please lol i'm not bluffing like HEY BITCHES I HAVE A HUGE ASS (I probs dont ok), everyone I know has flat asses thats all.
And also, my thighs are thunder thighs aren't they? I think they're huge and I don't know how to make them thinner. :( Can anyone recommend exercises please? This is like super awkward for me to be showing the internet my butt :/ at least im wearing clothes over it LOL.
Will my butt/thighs look ok in a swimsuit..? Which one?!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• You know full well you'll look good in a swimsuit, you're simply fishing for compliments.

• I am not... i'm a teenage girl, I have my flaws! Obviously my flaws are my butt and thighs. It actually took me like an hour to post this because I was really scared people would be mean to me. And as a teenage girl obviously i'm extremely insecure. I mean I don't know maybe it looks different to other people? I know for sure I see myself differently than others do. But really i'm not fishing for compliments and its a huge pet peeve of mine for people to fish for compliments, I hate it when people do it. Please don't blatantly accuse me of that. :/

• Well, I think everybody here can assure you that you don't have such flaws, since your butt and thighs look wonderful: wear anything you want.

• Thank you

• Seems okay to me

• Uh... You're super hot! Don't know what you're worried about lol

• Thanks lol

• You're more than welcome 👍🏻
      I appreciate you posting pictures of your amazing features 😀 you are blessed.

• Aw thanks :)

• Yeah, you'd look good in a bikini, but, I feel weird saying that to a 15 year old

• Especially one that has a boyfriend, not cool

• Oh well lol nah when I ask him he usually just ignores me and I didn't want to bother a family member or friends with it so I just went online
      But trust me there's girls my age who sext online.. so what i've done isn't so bad lol

• u will look fine i guess u have good thighs too if u can tell ur figure i can give more honest opinion

• You look fine. If you still don't like how it looks, heavy squats and deadlifts

• Oooh I don't want to be like bulky just thinner in my waist, butt, and thighs. but thanks :)

• Woah that looks like it will help so much thanks

• By help I mean steroids

• Yeah, you have the right shape for it.

• By the way you can't really delete a question but:

Click Edit Profile > Questions > Click the unlinked chains icon next to the star symbol to turn the question anonymous. It will be removed from your profile as well.

If you absolutely want it removed, contact GaG staff.

• Thank you and ya i'll just contact a GaG mod bc i wanted it removed bc i didn't want the picture there anymore so thanks

• You look fine to me.

• Thanks and also do you know how to delete a question? Sorry

• i think only a mod can.

• Ohh thanks anyways

• You're in very good shape. Wear anything you want: you'll look great.

• Thighs look good, but I cannot see the shape of your butt.

• True.. didn't really think about it but trust me its not flat and I don't know its OBVI not nicki minaj big haha
      but I don't know maybe not like the shape from the side but is the shape from the back ok?

• Your body shape is quite good, obviously.

• Thank you i'm glad to hear that, I personally don't think so XD But i'm glad someone does haha

• looks good to me... no problem at all

• No. You look fine.

• Tyyy

• No thanks then i'll be tempted to do so lol

• Fine. Be at your risk.
      But if someone tells you about guro-hentai and you look it up, not my fault.

• that certainly turns me on! believe me its sexy as hell...

• I think you look good. You should text me or message me

What Girls Said 6

• I think your thighs are fine! But leg lifts and v-ups would help tone them. Personally I think any kind of bathing suit would work with your figure.

• Thank you! i'll search those exercises. Also what about cardio? Because I want more toned legs and thighs but I also want them thinner. Will squats be ok for my butt btw?

• Yep! :) Anytime. Also I forgot to mention, there's this exercise where you lie on your back then lift your lower body into a bridge and squeeze your cheeks together. Start out with reps of 20. This is also a really good exercise to try.

• Omg it sounds amazing, thanks, i'm doing it right now hah XD.

• Umm... I think you look fine. Your features are pretty average, so don't sweat it. Be confident with your body.

• dont be insecure work that bathing suit i am sure you will look fine

• Thank you I hope I will :(

• Not even close to thunder tights. Mine are way bigger and nobody even notice them. You'll be fine.

• Aw thank you
      I bet you don't even have thunder thighs! And if you want to maybe tone your legs more like I will do some person recommended an exercise on youtube to me in messages, so if you want to check that out, just ask :))

• I just signed up for the gym and they do a lot of leg exercises so I hope they'll get better, but my legs are mainly bigger because they're very muscled, because I bike everyday 20 kilometres. So. I don't think leg exercises will really work. But thanks anyways.

• You could wear any kind.

• Thats relieving, thank you

• Don't worry you're going to be fine :)