Improve with nose job or Nose job not needed?

Top pick is natural. Bottom pick is photo shop. Also take the time to rate me out of ten natural and unnatural if you want to^^

• Nose Job
  • Keep it Natural
This site has the best community around you'll really feel apart of a family: http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Looking for the best porn and the hottest woemen? Check this porn site out http://mobile.slutload.com/

Most Helpful Guy

• You are self-conscious about a thing guys would probably find cute. I personally don't think you need it. Your nose is big, yes, but not overly big. My ex had a big nose, I liked it very much.

What Guys Said 9

• You are a good looking girl just the way you are. The difference between the two pics is not really noticeable, yet the side effects that you may experience from your nose job - side effects that no one else will not feel - will be with you for the rest of your life.

• Thank you! Sometimes I look at the pictures and the two noses just sort of end up just blending into my face to the point where I only recognize my eyes.

• you are pretty you dont really need it, and there is always the risk of complications
    i say stay who you are

• Yeah I've read a lot about possible risks about plastic surgery. But I wanted to see if the improvement would be worth the risk.

• NOPE! not worth it, its barely noticeable, you are beautiful already

• Why would ever even arrive at the idea of this? Your nose is perfect, but even if it were not, (as we all have flaws), it would seem rather vain.

• Wow, your eyes are exotic.

• I put nose job cause it was a improvment but after i thought about it, its not that much where i would say go under the knife. So dont get it ur nose ain't that bad

• Thanks^^

• Because u said only 2 girls left said do it. And what i was getting at was screw them 2 girls who said do it u dont even like girls like that

• oooh I was just saying how many people said do it!^^ Also I wasn't taking those girls as an aim to my sexuality but more like people with opinions to be considered.

• I think natural is already pretty good you look great already. I rate 7-8/10.

• Thank you for your opinion^^

• If you're that self conscious about your nose then get the bridge reduced slightly. Don't go overboard, your face supports a wider nose. Be thankful you don't have a KRS ONE nose.

• The bridge is not the problem. I like the shape of my nose. I just want it to be smaller.

• I like your face as it is, no photoshop. Very pretty. Definitely keep it natural.

• You're pretty the way you are

• Thank you for the opinion!^^

What Girls Said 3

• I think nose job would definitely help! Natural I'd give 3 and after I'd give 6. I think after a real nose job it would look better than the photoshop pic since the photoshop doesn't really show a big change

• ok any honest opinions you can give will be taken under serious consideration^^

• Reported this.

• Your nose is perfect as it is!