Guys, do you think a woman thats 5'2" 125 lbs is considered cute, feminine, sexy?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty good actually, so yes, it's sexy :)

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, that's an adorable height! Plus, you have a bery good weight for your height. It means that you are thin, but not too thin, and you probably have nice curves!

Cute? Yes
    Sexy? Most likely
    Feminine? That depends on what your face looks like, how you act, and how you carry yourself. So i can't say for sure.

• I can barely imagine what that looks like, in terms of weight at least , besides a lot of girls can be sexy it cute, its more of an attitude or their character

• That would depend on how she is built. But, it is certainly possible. I have a little formula that I created to help me determine the likelihood of my being attracted to a woman. If she falls between 2 - 2.4lbs per inch in height she is likely to have the body type that I prefer.

• In my imagination, probably nice.

• Lol sounds like my girlfriend so yes I would find that very attractive

• I'm not attracted to sexy women but from what you described yourself you must be so damn cute that I would want to hug a lot lol

• Lol if I can ask how tall are you?

• You're not short standing next to me. Lol

• Lol you're sounding even more attractive, love women smaller than me

• Yes i like small petite girls. Being 6ft 1 there is a vast difference, however it still appeals to me

• Uhmmmm yes?

• One's height and weight alone can not determine any of these things, necessarily.

• Yes I think so...

• Ma body is rdy baby 👙💋

• I would have to see a pic to make a judgement on that...

• I like short girls, I like slightly chubby girls. Sounds like a good combination.

• Hell yes why wouldn't she be?

• Short girls are pretty well *automatically* cute 😊

• sounds fine.

• i would think so. If its you, you could message me. i see an attractive girl in my mind.

• you could be

• Cute, but she could probably be feminine and sexy when she wants to be, trust me