Is my face okay?

It's the only picture of me smiling and I am posting that to know hows my face, judged by you, yeah you, internet people. I'm asking this because I recently started a Tinder account (a week), and haven't had a Match yet, so I'm wondering if it is my face, other than that picture, I have another where I play guitar and another where i've been told I was good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• your face is okay

What Girls Said 6

• Very handsome ;-)

• Yea you're cute :)

• You look handsome :) <3

• I think you're cute

• You look good

• I think you are good looking

What Guys Said 4

• You look attractive but those women on dating sites are super shallow and picky

• you should look good with that face, can you grow a beard?

• I usually don't rate guys but you look like a normal guy.

• why the fuck are you asking? are you some 15 year old girl? don't you know a guys looks has maybe half of what women look for in a guy

• Why so hostile, this website is for questions and I just asked, could've just inform me of your opinion in a civilized way instead of just saying if I am a 15 years old girl... God damn, calm down.

• i'm pretty calm if i was hostile i woulda put !!! which i didn't but still my point is valid girls don't care about looks too much they care about drive and personality