Be honest, out of a 1-10 how saggy are my boobs and what size do you think I am?

1 being not saggy at all, 10 being the saggiest of naggiest, lol

dont hurt me now! hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• hard to say with the shirt and the quality of picture but maybe a 3 on sag and you bust is... 38 D maybe

• 36 D actually! tHANKS

What Guys Said 18

• :/ I need a drink to quench the thirst I am about to have
    www.drivecms.com/.../1905701386Water%20Glass.jpg

• Looks like a 2-3 to me. They look mighty fine and I don't think you have any cause to worry.

• I think they're like a seven or eight in saggy but they still look good to me I'm not picky still very attractive to look at ^_^

• a 7 or 8 is bad lol

• well I still think they're good looking in a hopefully non-creepy way...

• Real boobs are supposed to sag a bit.

• Maybe a 4 or a 5. You seem to have a nice set, though. if you posted side photos it would make it easier to see if they hang low or not.

Nice tits regardless.

• so guys dont mind if they are saggy?

• Dude no amount of sad would stop me from sucking on her nipples. I bet yours bounce everywhere in bed; Why would I be turned off by that?

• 4 but u got some big tits i say 36dd am i close

• A 2... they are supposed to have a little hang to them. You don't want them sticking straight out like torpedoes. I am guessing a full C cup. Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

• come on! You're married, lol

• 5. Bit I'll hold them up for ya ;)

• 6 i would say

• Definitely a 3 just based on appearance!

• 5, but it looks like you workout a lot, its just your boobs are like bigger than DD

• why do you say i look like i work out?

• They look really good. I don't think they are all that saggy ;-)

• 10, I think they are size d

• Being that you're age range is 25-29, I'd say they're in the 5 range only because its likely they will sag even further.

• I like what I see!

• Without any motion or a topless picture I'd say about a 3 to 4 maybe a 5 on the saggy Boob part, but also I don't know what your boobs looked like they could of always been a little saggy to start with which is kinda sexy personally

• Not bad 8i say but it's to hard to tell how saggy bobs look though a shirt honestly and I'm just being honest and not trying to make things weird or anything

• Meant 2 friends messed with my phone and did that short cut so every time I hit 2 it put 8

• i don't like your boobs your boobs just like someone suck it like mango and thrown far away

• lol funny

• you should have said bananas. now that would crack me up

• i have babana hanging in lover lol

What Girls Said 2

• The sagginess looks fine. Like a 1 or 2

• They're about a 6 saggy just like mine lol. My boyfriend still enjoys sucking these babies though! You look C cup

• boob sisters for life! hahahaha