Is my pants too short? What do you think of my pants?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it can't be any shorter than that, but who cares? Men like to see legs.

What Guys Said 11

• They look okay to me

• They could be a little longer, to be honest. And if you filled out those legs of yours, wow, they would be amazing!

• Work on that leg tone girl shit.

• camelo toe shorts you got there

• No it's okay

• I think its okay :)

• A bit small... like 1 more inch..

• pretty legs !

• dont see a problem

• I think It is normal but If you are not comfort , you should wear new pants

• In america some girls wear them so short their ass hangs out, that's the best kind of shorts, but mostly they wear them around the beach

What Girls Said 8

• Well they're too short to call "pants" but they're not too short for shorts. Or more, I think it depends on the context you're looking for. Clearly they are not work appropriate, or anything that includes a semi-formal/nice gathering. However, if you're walking about, having fun at the mall, the beach, gathering groceries, lounging around the house... they're fine. Just keep in mind that different articles of clothing should be kept to specific contexts :)

• I think they're fine.

• As long as your ass is not hanging out.

• They aren't too short just if you feel like that.

• they are fine.. i think..

• I consider them way too short.

• I don't think they're too short. However, if you feel uncomfortable with the length, then yeah they're too short for you.

• If you're that concerned about it you won't be posting it on the internet so all people can look at lmao.