I got my first tattoo yesterday, you like it?

I got it for my grandfather who passed away two years ago, he was a sailor (that's why the anchor
and I wanted this to remember him by. I designed it myself with the help of my tattoo artist and made it look like it was glistening with rainbow underwater.

I got my first  tattoo yesterday, you like it?

@Watermelonoma

By the way I changed the rope I wanted it smaller

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I am not into tattoos but that looks cool. I would accept it on a girl as long as she doesn't go further because then it would be too much for me.

• I like the tattoo

• Of course... it's really cute... but u look very sweet anyway!! ^_^

• That looks awesome. I really like the rainbow effect, when I'm able to get a tattoo I might incorporate it into my design.

• Yeah it's cool.

• Thats certainly different but the artwork is very detailed i actually like it, remind me of the 60s somewhat

• I LOVE how detailed it is too! I'm so happy with it 😍

• I love the second one!

• yeah that would take a long while though and prob be about £200 (UK Pounds)

• I shall never understand how those artist can do such a thing, these guys are real talented
    Beautiful tattoo by the way

• It's a gorgeous tattoo I'm in love with it! It's exactly what I had in my head, I even wanted the rope smaller and we fixed it. Tattoo artists are the most creative souls

• I wouldn't say that, but they are awesome people nonetheless

• Maybe not the most but they are in their field

• thats quite meaningful :) i think its cute.

• that is a really bad artist

• Are you kidding she's absolutely amazing! There is so much detail there it's gorgeous

• Well I'm glad you like it but personally I wouldn't be happy with that. All the lines are wobbly, the rope is a very poor attempt at the original. The transition between colour is ok but not great.

• The rope I wanted it to be like that and not the original, I changed it to be smaller

• I'd say it looks very well done. Maybe even better than mine. I'm impressed with how well the colors turned out.

• Ur grandfather would be proud... I think it's awesome as sh1t!!!

• Its good :)

• Sorry...
    -------

• It's nice and attractive

• Sorry, but I think tattoos only belong "those" kind of women.

• What do "those" kinda women mean?

• Peoples doctors may have a bunch of tattoos they have to cover

• And they save lives

What Girls Said 5

• It looks nice, and it has a nice meaning for you too, so that makes it even more awesome!

• isn't that too big? it is nice one.. and lovely that you did it for your grandpa.. i m just not sure about the size...

• That looks beautiful. It's better with the smaller rope, because it makes it look more elegant instead of chunky.

• Yeah I'm so glad I changed it to a smaller rope instead I thought that too :)

• It's good but sweetie, why in legs.

• I've always wanted tattoos on my thighs :)

• Ah yeah sorry thighs** haha I just think that girls legs should look clean but it actually depends on the person.

• Yeah I guess it makes sense, I love them on legs

• its really beautiful
    :)