Asymmetric jawline?

I have an uneven jawline but could that come from chewing on my right side all my life? And how do I fix it I feel as if it makes me look worst an u can't see in my picture because my camera makes everything look
Asymmetric jawline ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go to orthodontics dentist and your age is enought old to do that they will tell you tru way to fix this problem. Your upper jawline little bit in front of down side. one upon i had same problem and they told me to use braces but in this solution every month you have to go to dentist for adjust your braces and time depents your situation i could not use braces coz i had no time to use them coz i have been working ship and still yes because of they cut my teeth and did prosthesis teetj just for 4 upper and down and now i feel awesome but do not angry they wiil not do it you coz you are okay to use braces :)

What Guys Said 3

• I honestly can't see the problem

• I wouldn't even have noticed anything if you hadn't told me. My face is way more asymmetrical thanks to some of the violence I endured, but I've been told it's not a deal breaker.

• It looks like you just inflated your right cheek.

What Girls Said 4

• You'd have to get braces probably. Your mouth looks fine though

• Your jaw looks fine. Your being paranoid.

• Your jawline is perfect, I dont see anything wrong.

• I can't really see it, maybe ask your parents?