Why do you women only look attractive with clothes on?

As soon as I see you nude, I rush so you'd put back on your clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen statements like these from guys before. One your only going to make more girls want to have sex in the dark and Two it's only because the girl was obviously wearing clothes that covered her imperfections.

What Girls Said 11

• Hmm, I look better naked than clothed.

• have you tried letting her just have lingerie on, so she's not nude and you can take your time?
    i used to hate how guys looked naked. NOW i like it but used to think it was ugly. just gotta find things you like about the body that you can't see with clothes on.

• Okay one of these three hings...

1. You're just weird. No other guy will ever want a girl to leave her clothes on.

2. Because you can't a girls flaws with her clothes on like bruises, body hair, stretch marks, etc.

3. You're gay

• Yeah it really is and you needed to know it because obviously you don't have to much knowledge on GAG or anything really... You try to start shit and call people out and youbend up looking like the idiot.

So tell me how you feel? Pretty stuoid, right?

And boy please what was the dismiss suppose to be? A pathetic excuse to get back at me for treating you... Proving you wrong? I usually have to get the last word but I'm pretty sure you're going to respond to this either way you're not even worth the time. ✌

• its so you know that i've dismissed you from the convocation.

Now do what it says.

And know I don't feel stupid. Everything is going the way I want it to go.

• Maybe you'd prefer men? I don't know too many straight guys who hate seeing women naked.

• Oh baby you haven't seen me naked yet 😘

• What is it specifically that you don't like?

• Maybe you're gay!

• lol, virgin aren't ya

• not to be offensive, because there's nothing 'bad' about it but you may be gay. Gay men can enjoy the appearance of a beautiful woman, hence why many gay men are involved in the women's fashion industry, but find the female nude form repulsive.

• I get what he means, though. There is a little more variety with clothes on.

• Meh, to each their own. I think women of many forms (curvy, tall and thin, etc.) can all be attractive, whereas, for me, men's bodies are only really attractive when the guy is taller and well-built (works out but not too 'big'). There's even less variety with men unfortunately. At the end of the day most people are either male or female, so there's little variety in general. Humans are pretty boring I guess? lol

• i'm not a fiagg

• Maybe your looking for perfection where there is none to be found... or maybe try a blindfold... lol

• Maybe you'd prefer a naked guy?

• did i insult you and your shiity body?

• you should be ashamed of that repulsive lifestyle.

• Oh, you're one of THOSE people. Gotcha.

What Guys Said 10

• I know what you mean. You might try a beach in Central to South America. I have gone to some strip bars and wanted to pay them to cover up, ink, rolls, celulite a bunch of pig without the blanket.

I know that I am spoiled. If you go to some of the grocery stores in some foreign countries the food looks different and not as perfect. The women you think are poor actually walk miles and think nothing of it but have legs that will blow your mind. I come back to the states and women are trying to impress me with what works for the locals.

• I don't mind the female naked form

• Clothes can hide a lot of what is unattractive about your body.

Those kick-ass looking breasts you saw earlier? Yeah, they hang when there is no supportive bra to pull things into shape.

That firm looking booty that caught your attention in the hot yoga pants? Damn it actually has some cellulite and it's full of moles...

Etcetera. Maybe it even has to do with porn-culture because men get used to seeing naked perfection.

• Err... how do you feel when you see a naked dude then? .. not implying anything... ... just a question...

• I can actually sort of see what your saying. If it was some fat girl or girl i found a little bit attractive, having a quick rip the top, pull down the jeans half way is the best. Also though, just the quicky, angry, get it in ASAP is probably the best sex i think. But i do like looking at women naked... so i guess that's just my preference for liking in the moment sex.

• Sounds like you may have some issues there bud. The nude female form is hands down one of THE most beautiful spectacles you will ever have the pleasure of witnessing here on earth in this life. Of course, that can be somewhat dependent on said woman's concern for her health, or a lack thereof.

• because you are not a pervert

• You can hand those naked girls to me bro

• Lmao its coz they always wear tighter clothes then they should

• Preferences!