Girls, would you be attracted to the man in this video (me) before & after the singing?

This is a video of me singing Shameless by Garth Brooks/Billy Joel with a guy here in Nashville. It gets a little pitchy but it was too high of a key for me. What I want to know is:

1) Would you be attracted to me before the music starts? How much? Would you go on a date? Would you approach me? Would you want to go home with me?
2) (Music starts at 2:00) Are you more attracted after I start singing? How much more? Would you go on a date? Would you approach me? Would you want to go home with me? What is the major issue? Weight or face or something else?
Here is the video:

That's a good point @AmandaLynn1930. Here is a video that I was making to enter a little online karaoke contest. It is a close-up of me.

P. S. If I had known you couldn't delete a question once you posted it I would have never done this. Now, I'm just gonna have to suffer through it lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-otZtCS6zY

Most Helpful Girl

• LOVE IT!!! :D

• That didn't answer my question at all lol.

• i like the update video.
      did you do the kareoke thing?

• No, you can't hear my voice clearly enough and I can't find a volume on my phone (you have to use your phone) that lets me hear the song, and still lets my voice be heard in the recording, if that makes sense lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Heh, nope, and you're too old for me. 😄
    But good singin'!! 😊

• You are for sure too old for me, but that being said, I think you have a great voice and you seem like a fun guy to hang out with. Just from this, your weight is your least attractive quality, and I know if you really wanted to you could lose it. But ya, I have had some mega crushes on some heavier fellas with big personalities so just keep on being you, cause you seem like a cool guy.

• Why can't I watch the video? If you want our opinions keep the vid!

• I think this is something that could impress someone that already likes you, not to get someone attracted to you

• You don't look bad anyway, but I'd be more interested after the singing. You seem confident and like you're funny and fun to be around too before the music started, so that'd probably be a plus too.

What Guys Said 2

• Nice singing

• Nvm he ain't that good

• It's a little rough. It was too high of a key for me so I couldn't get those high notes. Normally I sing it a whole step lower, but he had to play it in the key of the music he had.

• Only reason I said that is because I know many good youtube singing and I also know Elise Estrada and Emmalyn Estrada in person; I went to the same school and church as them when I was still living in BC. So I maybe a harsh judge of some sort

• You sing great. Very country