Girls, how do I look?

Girls, how do I look? Be as detailed as possible. What could I improve. What are your impressions of me? Everything from personality to what I look like I spend my life doing. I am 28.
Girls, how do I look?

Would it help if I told you I will own millions of dollars of real estate and eventually billions?

Most Helpful Girl

• you look fine.. i would like you more if you had not posted your 1st pic..

• which pic don't you like? The one at the gym?

• yes.. at the gym.. otherwise you are fine.. you look good.. just dress good and try to be happy.. keep your face like this. :)

• why is the gym pic bad? I thought girls liked hard bodies (not that I have one yet, but I will in a month)

What Girls Said 4

• Your stache looks like a frown and it makes me sad. Also your eyes look like you are a drug user which is a major turn off. You just look really sad, and I like happy people.

• SORRY! that was all negative. I forgot to say that otherwise you look just fine. If you just looked a little cheerier you'd be loads more attractive.

• I used to be a drug user. Not any more, though. You're right, I am sad. I don't know what to do about it or if there's anything I can do. I could shave, though.

• that's cool, I will try to be happier...

• I like the first picture, but you don't look like you're really happy, you look kind of depressed. Smile more in your pictures :)

• well you could start by going to the gym and smiling more. But yeah these are not good pictures and I'm not just talking about the quality of the pics.

• so you don't find me attractive? One girl said I could be a 8.5... is it something I can change?

• Well I don't think your attractive to me. But attraction is relative not every person will find the same thing attractive

• Not my type but you look okay

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard to tell based on two pictures but I think you look ok. Your second picture looks like a golf shirt haha. Are you Eastern European if I may ask?

• You are good my friend. You will look even better if you worked out and had a 6 pack 😎