Girls, how would you rate me with those pics?

Progress, now I'm smiling lol... be nice I look tired! :D (5'5", athletic and intellectual, despite the look lol)

AND LAST ONE FOR FUN lol

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone can pull off the look... But you actually fit your description and go beyond the stupid stereotype.

You clean up nice, look pretty handsome, have a nice smile, and obviously you have a since of humor. The shaven head works for you, and you pull off the beard. I'll give you a 7 😊

P. S. You appear to be a "tough guy on the outside but I can tell you're secretly a teddybear"

What Girls Said 10

• u look so fun lol =]

this look isn't easy to pull off but u got it! i dont do the numbering crap and for the record, ur smile is great. keep smilin! :)

• you should start teeth whitening your teeth look yellow. Do you smoke if so you might want to quit or switch to something with less nicotine. Also your beard is too much you look unhygienic with it. Short and trimmed would be a lot better.

• You look good. Not to sound rude but, if you shave off your beard and grow some hair, I bet you'll look even nicer :) <3

• You're only 5'5"? You come off like a big guy.
    But, your beard is amazing. Nice smile.

• You look nice/10

• You look like a friendly, funny guy to be around.

• No fan of baldness... Sorry. xD

• 6/10
    you look pretty good

• You look like a friendly easy going guy

• 10/10 I love your smile and you look really cool xD