Which one of those 2 girls is more beautiful/hot to you and why?

Right or Left?
Which one of those 2 girls is more beautiful/hot to you and why ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Both are the same person but I guess #2

• Hello again. the girl on the right has a better face and no glasses...

• I like the girl on right

• one on the right -> no lipstick

• Left is the best of a bad bunch

• What do you mean? 'Best of bad bunch' ?

• Neither are good looking but left is the better of the 2

• I see. Thank you.

• Dont get it why compare they are both beautiful :)

• left, she probably has better poses. so the potential is there to look fab.

• No no no no no!

• They're both equally unattractive.

• Left one is more beautiful.

• Why please?

• According to my eye. There's no reason.

What Girls Said 9

• the first one looks like she put in more effort into her looks. neither one is hot though. the first one is in between average and cute. i dont think this is a fair comparison because the first one looks like she's out socializing and the second one is out camping. find a pic of the second one out at a party and we can judge better

• I don't see the point of why we need to compare people to identify beauty. I believe they are both beautiful, but in the first one, the lipstick seems slightly too much as it's taking her natural look away. I think she's beautiful, but she would be more beautiful naturally

• I like the one on the right because the one on the left had lipstick on and the right one is all natural with nothing on.

• both of these women are beautiful. society makes us feel shameful for the skin that we are in. Women need to learn in harmony. Divide and conquer that's how they keep us down and see to it that we pass it down to the next generation.

• Neither.

They average to me

• Both are ugly.

• You know just chuck it if you have no good opinion keep ur opinion to yourself dumb girl -_-

• The one on the right. She has very nice pronounced cheekbones, a gorgeous smile and looks very approachable. The one on the left has indeed put more effort into her looks but her face is more masculine which I personally find less attractive.

• Right. But I think it's because of her make up.

• They're both unattractive. But I would say the one on the left is definitely better looking than the one on the right.