OK, so have added more photos. Know they're not great quality. Must be a glutton for punishment... Opinions please?

OK, so have added more photos. Know they're not great quality. Must be a glutton for punishment... Opinions please?The hat one was taken post night shift by the way... 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• You have attractive features, and the no-teeth smile smells of lack of confidence I think... I'm not entirely sure why but I bust all my friends for doing that. There's something about only grinning that I don't trust. :D

• You look like one of those London girls in the indie music vids. Usually hippie and traveling the world/country. Or on a surfboard

As far as looks go, I'd say laidback/10.

If you're aiming to impress, grow your hair out thick, curl it, keep your face clean and wear makeup.

• I think you look really well

• I think you are a attractive woman. You have a kind face with nice defined features. Nice cheekbones!

• 1st is okay, 3rd is the best. 2nd you look way older than you really look. I think its because the lighting makes your hair look white.

• cute beanie!! that is a cute beanie

the third picture is really nice

• You are stunningly beautiful

• Yes you are very attractive indeed.

What Girls Said 4

• You look awesome :)

• Wow you are pretty^^ and your 44? Your genetics are pretty impressive.

• can't see your bod hun

• I like your blue eyes!